The Bellevue Firefighter’s Association is a non-profit organization established under 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Service / US code.
The objectives of the Bellevue Firefighter’s Association are:
- To raise funds, and donate such funds to the Bellevue Fire Department to lessen the burden on the tax payers of the Village of Bellevue.
- To educate the general public, including school age children in fire awareness and prevention.
- To unite for mutual benefit those persons engaged in support or activities of the Bellevue Fire Department, or Bellevue Firefighter’s Association.
- To promote safety in the field of firefighting, and the safety and welfare of the members of the Bellevue Firefighter’s Association.
- To take a role in promoting the organization within the community, and foster a sense of esprit-de-corps among the members of the Bellevue Firefighter’s Association, Bellevue Fire Department, and Village of Bellevue.
- To promote the general betterment of the Village of Bellevue Fire Department.